MoliCel P28A 18650mAh 25A Battery
MoliCel P28A 18650mAh 25A Battery is a high quality, rechargeable 18650mAh battery from Molicel one of the best cells out on the market today.
Cells will be fitted to mods for transit if bought together.
Single cells can only be shipped to mainland UK.
- Size: 18650
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Max. Discharge Rate: 25A
- Manufacturer: Moli Energy Corp
- Model: P28A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2800mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 25A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.6mm x 65.1mm
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries, please ASK us first !
At Scotvapes, we source the highest quality vaping products for our customers. Our expert team use their up-to-date vaping knowledge to ensure all of our customers receive the best possible service.
We believe in giving back to our loyal customers. Our Loyalty Scheme offers rewards, discounts, and other special incentives. Your loyalty points accumulate under the email address used on your account. Ask our sales team your current points value in store.
For more information on our company and our loyalty scheme, click here.
Follow us on social media:
With decades of expertise one of the leading producers of lithium-ion batteries. Formed in Canada in 1977, their vision was to be the first company in the world to commercialise the rechargeable lithium ion battery. Over the next decade, the company grew producing and launching its flagship product: the 1984 Molicel. This 2.2-volt battery was capable of powering laptops and cellphones and helped propel the business during a huge period of growth for the global tech industry.